Monday, February 7, 2011

I guess it is that time.

I have been avoiding this thing for a long time. I did not want to start writing about pregnancy and just have to stare at it when something went wrong. But I guess I have to bite the bullet sometime and just do it. So here is my first Weekly pregnancy up date.



How far along? 15 weeks 3 days

Weight gain/loss: a few pounds up.

Maternity clothes? No, just a bella band.

Stretch marks? not yet

Sleep? It is starting to get uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach.

Best moment this week? Breast leaking colostrum. This is a very big deal to me because I was always told that because of my burn scars I would never be able to breast feed.

Movement: Sometimes I think I feel a small twinge here and there but still not sure.

Food cravings: No cravings yet.

Gender: Everyone is thinking that it is a boy but nothing has been said by ultrasound yet

Labor signs? no

Belly button in or out? in

What I miss? I do not really miss anything yet.

What I am looking forward to? my next ultrasound and finding out what we are having.

Weekly wisdom: Fiber is your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment