Monday, September 20, 2010

It's been a while.

So it has been quite some time since I last update the blog world on what was going on with me. DH is home now thank god it is so nice having him back. We are moved in to our new house, which I love, and things are starting to look up.
I am now going to a different doctor off base who is doing a lot more for me than the RE I was seeing on base. I start taking my clomid today and then I go in on the 30th for an u/s to see how things are going with that, and just kind of take it day by day from there. I am so excited to be seeing a new RE hopefully things will prove to be more successful with her in the not so distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment